20th May 2019
Please find below available oil to be reserved now.
- Oil from our fields : 25 kg still available Analysis 2018 here ( interested to view our analysis for 2017 ?)
- Oil from wild crop : 8 kg still available
- Rain since July 2018 has been very poor in Corsica and unless we have good rain in Spring, the bad news is the yield will be affected to about 20% with a production under 400 kg . Good news is drier crops produce higher quality with Neryl Acetate, the highest in the world in Corsicaover 40% !!
- Exchange : We pay all our staff and families collecting plants ( cultivated or in the wild ) in Euro. Also we sell in pound Sterling from the UK where our global head quarters are based. Brexit unfortunately create insecurity and an hostile environment for exchange versus Dollars $ and Euro €.
- More infos here... and MSDS .
- Email us please for an up to date offer.
17th January 2019
We would to wish all of you a great year with health, joy & happiness .
26th July 2018
We have produced nearly 460 kg of E.O in 2018 campaign ( ab 10% collected in the wild ).
24th June 2018
-Australia: We had a call from our freight forwarder telling us that new regulations have been imposed to all companies for export to Australia. We are liaising with their Embassy and regret not to be able to make expedition to this country until the situation becomes resolved.
15th June 2018
-Corsica : Collection of plants in the wild have started last week and the first distillation with expedition took place already. \one more to go.
All production to address distillation is in progress too with 100 kg already made and expedited. \weather has been very kind and oil quality is better than ever . We still have a little to sell for late orders
31st May 2018
What a difference with only 3 months ago !!
29th May 2018
We had lots of rain and we are grateful as it was much needed. Weather has been excellent for May and harvest with distillation seems to be earlier by 3 weeks compare to last year, more for the wild crops.
GDPR is now in effect in Europe since the 25th of May officially. We understand partially how it works and what we are suppose to do. We know that is is intimately linked with privacy and it is good as spam was too much. I think that a bubble is burst ! I have cleared as a result my in box removing ALL emails dated years and kept only what is related with existing customers with invoices etc as it is mandatory legally in the UK . We need to keep it 7 years.
However we have changed our way of working . What we will do is :
-Informing customers (here) or directly if absolutely needed of our operation, news etc.
-We will email no prospects any more like as we did before. Should you have any question please use our contact form and we will answer by return. Of course all orders are and will be honored with updates sent accordingly. Business is as usual.
Stock : we have now almost sold out all production ( except oil from our Balkan's partners) by reservation. Please contact us for any last orders or use our shop online to buy modest amounts. We still have free freight offers available
17th February 2018
The weather this year so far in France and for the rest of Europe has been quite chaotic.
Helichrysum is a robust plant and will survive easily but the combination of low rain since September 2017 and the snow in February and March 2018 will have a consequence for the yield and total production achieved. We anticipate this year to be 20% down in volume ( around 330 kg compared with 410 kg in 2017 ) . The good news is that without water the plant finds its way deeper down and the lack of water increase the quality level. We think that our Neryl Acetate level will be around 40%+ this year.