Helichrysum Italicum from Čapljina
Čapljina is a municipality in the southern part of Bosnia and Herzegovina. It is located in the valley of the Neretva River and its tributaries Bregava, Trebižat and Krupa. With its location in the south of Herzegovina and the proximity of the Adriatic Sea, it has an extraordinary geographical position for production of quality oil..
Eko aromatik ( read brochure ) was founded in 2015. Its main business is the production and processing of essential oils with Helichrysum Italicum having a prime importance in its production.
- Last oil analysis ( doc ). The Herzegovina variety is very special and has the highest levels of potentially anti-inflammatory curcumenes, with a sweet aroma very similar to the Corsican.
- Trust very much Eko Aromatik for the quality of its oil. Their web site, worth the detour, is here
- The company is fully Organic certified with Ogranska Kontrola No. 2016020-018-17
- They are fully USDA certified with ETKO – NOP/USDA CERTIFICATION ( NOP ID: 9963223101 & Client ID: BH-3223D-01.2017 NOP, BH-3223F-01.2017 NOP ). Please download brochure for details.
- They use vacuum distillation designed by http://agronova.se/index.php/distillation/
- Free delivery for EEC, China & HK, USA + CANADA
Latest researches confirms what traditional populations have known for centuries: Helichrysum essential oil contains special properties that make it an antioxidant, antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory! As such, it can be used in dozens of different ways to boost health and ward off disease. Some of its most popular uses are for treating wounds, infections, digestive problems, supporting the nervous system and heart health, or healing respiratory conditions.